*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*DIRECT CLIENT REQ!! MUST BE LOCAL TO OH*

*Position = Sr. ETL Consultant  Pervasive exp.Location = Columbus Ohio(
Local Only )Duration = 6+ Months*

*Skype Interview and Face to Face*

*Required:*
8+ years of *SQL Server 2005,2008,2013 experience*
8+ years of experience using ETL tools Pervasive Preferred or SSIS or
Informatix )
Data Interface ETL lifecycle management for large complex projects in the
financial services industry

*Role and Responsibilities*
The ETL developer will manage the development of a range of interfaces to
be built around the new application to various other strategic component of
the new solution (eg a predictive dialer, a document imaging system, a host
account servicing platform) .  Other responsibilities include, but are not
limited to:
Design, Develop, Test and Deploy *ETL mappings using SSIS or Pervasive or
similar ETL tool*.
Perform gap analysis of disparate systems, and develop conforming
dimensions, members, hierarchies, business

*Qualifications and Education Requirements*
Bachelor or Master degree in computer Science or relevant
Certification in SQL Server
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.