Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Integration Developer* for one of our client at *Milpitas,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Integration Developer*

*Location: Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: Contract; 6 months*

*Interview Procedure: Phone screen and then on-site interview.*

Most important skills needed include experience with IBM *“Cast Iron” tool,
EAI or "enterprise application integration,” and Salesforce.* Thanks!

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, develop and implement integrations using EAI tools to
enhance the business processes.

·         Create technical designs from business requirement; engineer and
develop technical solutions.

·         Develop orchestrations, Web Services, SQL scripts, Unix Shell
Scripts, Conversions, and Data Extracts using standard tools including Cast
Iron, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, BPEL, Salesforce Data Loader and APEX.

·         Design, develop and implement new and enhanced interfaces with
other internal and external systems.

·         Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing
actual results with expected results.

·         Prepare technical and functional documentation as part of the
SDLC process.

·         Prepare test plans & test scripts.

·         Work in global teams and support global cross-functional
environment partnering with internal customers to help support and enhance
business systems.

*Requirements: *

·         5+ years as an Integration Developer

·         BS or MS in computer Science or a related field

·         Strong skills in BPEL, Web Services, Workflows, Salesforce,
preferably Oracle R12.

·         Experience in development and customization using SQL, Java and
UNIX shell scripting.

·         Strong knowledge of Oracle Finance, HR, Logistics, and/or Supply
Chain modules.

·         Experience with web services such as SOAP and RESTful and
understandings of the HTTP/HTTPS protocols

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.