Hello Partners,

We are looking for *JD Edwards Consultant* for one of our client at *New
Jersey*. Please let me know your interest.

*JD Edwards consultant *

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 2 months*

*Rate: $80/hr*

 We are seeking a *JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) 9.x Techo-Functional
consultant* with expertise in SCOM, Manufacturing, Financial, Procurement
and Spend modules.

·         The consultant will provide functional leadership in support of
daily efforts within each department as well as guiding the BI Developers
through a structured methodology to deliver BI Project. Must have prior
experience working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) 9.x

·         Must have experience with the implementation and configuration
of JD Edwards Configurator tool

·         Must have substantial experience as a consultant doing
project-based work

·         Must have experience to conduct workshops for business users to
collect requirements

·         Must have experience to write business requirements documents
after conducting requirements workshops/meetings

·         Must have ability to understand/analyze/demonstrate current
processes to BI team.

·         Must have the ability analyze/educate and guide BI team
on JDE customization to complete/validate technical changes.

·         Must have the ability to map JDE functional requirement to
technical details. ( Tables and columns).

·         Adaptable to different client work environments

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.