Hi Professionals,

We have an Immediate need of BigData Architect with one of our Client in
ElSegundo,CA.

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position:

*BigData Architect:*

As a principal member of the Architecture/software development team you
will hold a technical leadership role in the architecture, design and
delivery of key software systems and features.

Qualifications

*Minimum Qualifications*

BS in Computer Science or related field with 5-7+ years of experience

Strong experience with Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Oozie, Flume and related
big data systems

Extensive programming experience in Java, Python,

Advanced skills using one or more scripting languages (e.g. python, UNIX
shell scripts)

Extensive background developing on Linux systems

Expert knowledge of agile development methodology

Extensive experience with cloud hosted applications (i.e. Rackspace, AWS,
Azure, HP)

Experience with integrating open-source technology into large enterprise
platforms

Experience with CDH4.x distribution

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Oversee the design and architecture of Big Data applications

Design and develop components identified in our platform product

Utilize Java, distributed systems and big data technologies to develop
high-performance, scalable systems and data pipelines for use within the
custom web services systems

Research new technologies and approaches for presenting key business
insights by analyzing Big Data

Proactively drive new approaches and techniques for the Big Data platform
as well as propose improvements in software development practices, software
quality, and software efficiencies

Ability to test and prove concepts through rapid prototyping

Ability to Integrate with Analytics, Reporting and Data warehouse tools.

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: