*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Jr . Network Engineer Location   = Lexington, KY ( Local OR
Near BY )Duration   = 4-8 week contract Rate Max  = $48 an hour*

*Green Card or US Citizen*

Creative Lodging Solutions, will *pay for travel and lodging for the
consultant if they live out of the area.*
The Network Engineer with work very closely with the IT team, so they must
have excellent communication skills,

*Job description.*
Primary a Microsoft shop – *Windows Server 2008 – 2012R2, Windows 7/8
clients*.
SQL Server, Great Plains, IIS, .NET custom applications and the like for
most production software.
Roughly 24 physical servers, 51 virtual servers.
46 physical desktops, 4 macs, 34 laptops and 120 thin clients.
Citrix used for thin client and virtual servers.
Mix of VoIP and digital phones.
Sonicwall routers
Netscaler
Dell switches
Some older HP switches in our current building (will sunset).

* Desired results from the assessment would be the following.*
1.Update our network diagrams to accurately reflect current and proposed
network infrastructure.
2.  Listing of any identified problems, with recommendation for remedy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.