Hi ,

Greetings from Techno talent !!!!

Hope you are doing good...

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details
.
Please send profile to *su...@technotalent.com <su...@technotalent.com>*

*Title: PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Financial Consultant*

*Location: Bloomington, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Visa: Only USC and GC*

Seeking a talented PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Financial Upgrade
Consultant

*Job Description: *

·         The technical resource being requested is for the PeopleSoft
Upgrader role who will analyze, refine, and execute the delivered
PeopleSoft FS 9.2 upgrade process. Following are some of the
skills/responsibilities: ·

·         Perform PeopleSoft Application Upgrade Technical Tasks (Initial
Pass, Move to Production)·

·         Perform PeopleTools Upgrade·

·         Apply PeopleSoft maintenance and patches·

·         Perform data conversion process (modification, performance
tuning, and execution)·

·         Defect resolution

*Skills Required:*

·         PeopleSoft Application upgrade experience required (FMS 9.2 is
preferred) ·

·         PeopleSoft PeopleTools upgrade experience required (PT 8.53+ is
preferred) ·

·         Data conversion experience required·

·         Data mover experience required ·

·         Change Assistant experience required ·

·         PeopleSoft Application Engine experience required ·

·         SQL knowledge/experience required·

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills ·

·         Strong communication skills (written and verbal)

*Skills Desired:*

·         DB2 z/OS database experience preferred·

·         PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) experience preferred·

·         SQR experience preferred·

·         JCL experience preferred·

·         Unix Systems Services (USS) process scheduler experience
preferred ·

·         PeopleSoft development experience preferred ·

·         PeopleSoft Secure Enterprise Search (SES) experience preferred·
--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Suman*

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.
ᐧ