*Senior ETL Developer with SSIS in PA for 6  Months Contract !! *

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *

I have a need for a Senior level SSIS/ETL developer in Horsham, PA.
Looking for candidates who are in the tri state area.  Term is 6 months.
Must have EXCELLENT COM skills.  Details below.. thanks!

We are immediately seeking a Senior ETL/SSIS developer with advanced ETL
Architecture/ETL Development background .He or she should have with
advanced ETL/SSIS and SQL Server Skills along with Data warehouse /Business
Intelligence and Data modeling Background. He should also possess ETL
tuning and Database tuning experience. This role is a part of the Data
Services team at United Healthcare. This developer will be working on a
high visible Program Global Dashboard project which is being executed in an
Agile mode. . The new hire will also be working on other strategic projects
that focus on complex business requirements.

Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102

Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com

www.itbrainiac.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.