*Good day Partners,*

We have an Urgent need with our Client for a PeopleSoft Functional Time &
Labor,

If you are interested please revert back to me with latest profile, Contact
details and Expected Hourly Pay Rate to *msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com> *.*

* Job Title:  PeopleSoft Functional Time & Labor.*

*Location:  Boston-MA.*

*Duration: 16 months.  *

*Sr.PeopleSoft Functional consultant with v9.2 experience.*

*GreenCard and US Citizens Preferred.*

*Key Job Functions:*

·         Serve as Functional Consultant in all phases of life cycle

·         *Serve as liaison with business partners to analyze the impact of
new requests and business process changes to on existing system to
upgrading the system to PeopleSoft 9.2 version. .*

·         Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, co-ordination
and meeting customer expectations

·         Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process
expertise and mentoring.

·         *Total 10+ years of experience implementing and supporting
Peoplesoft System 9.2 Time & Labor *

·         Experience in Open Enrollment & life events.

·         In depth understanding of core business processes of HRMS modules
is essential.

·         Proven track record of successful implementation of all project
life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and
enhancements.

·         Experience on upgrading the system PeopleSoft 9.2 version.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Shahid MKM

Staffing Manager

*Tech- Net Inc*

Email: msha...@tech-netinc.com

Phone: 916.221.3043, 916.458.4390 EXT: 101
101 Parkshore Dr.  Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630

web: http://www.tech-netinc.com

*A WMBE certified company*