Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or Colleagues
who might be interested
*E-mail:venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3avenkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Q.A. EngineerLocation: Downtown, Los Angeles. CA.Duration: Full
time*
Job Description

·This position will serve our Data Platform team from a consumer-facing
standpoint; our emailing and push notification platform. We care about our
end-users. We want the world to know when their favorite concerts or events
are coming up. We want to build a relationship with our users via all the
digital methodologies available to us. This position will help ensure that
any correspondence that comes from our platform is delivered to the end
user in a clean layout that adhere's to our standards across all supported
email platforms and devices.

·Design test plans and test cases based on product specifications documents
10%
·Perform planned and ad-hoc manual testing 80%
·Identify and automate appropriate test cases using tools & frameworks in
Ruby and Python 10%
·Update and maintain manual test cases and automated tests to keep pace
with product changes
·Investigate bugs by using available application and server logs, browser
developer tools (Firebug, etc.), databases, and other tools and resources
·Deploy builds to test environments, some maintenance or manipulation of
test environments (configs, data, etc.)
·Write clear, concise, consistently reproduce-able bug reports
·Support deployments and maintenance activities
·Mentor any junior team members, and give technical advice and direction
·Track issues that you log and those of your team if needed to ensure clean
builds
·Understand fully the projects that are assigned to you by communicating
with product owners, developers and design.

Qualifications
·Strong understanding of the architecture and software previously tested
and the ability to effectively communicate such proficiency in a
*ix/Windows environment (navigation, tools, concepts)
·Proficiency with relational databases (extract and update data)
·Strong understanding and skills in testing web services and
consumer-facing web applications
Warm  Regards,
Venkata Ramana
Technical Recruiter