Hi,

Hope you are doing great

*Role:: **Salesforce developer*

*Location:: **Newark, NJ*

*Duration:: Long Term*

*Client:: TCS*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - 3+  years of good development experience using Salesforce Apex and
   Visualforce
   - Have strong experience in analyzing requirements for Salesforce
   - Experience with Salesforce configuration and customization especially
   on Workflow Rules and Approval Processes
   - In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the
   Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business
   processes
   - Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business for
   gathering  requirements for UI re-design
   - Experience in Salesforce Integration with external data sources via
   Web services

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Ability to understand the existing Salesforce.com CRM instance
   - Work with Business users to understand the requirements and develop
   necessary components
   - Work with Product vendors to identify the APIs for integrating with
   Salesforce
   - Co-ordinate with offshore team to ensure deliverables meet the
   requirements Position requires the ability to quickly trouble shoot issues
   and think outside of the box.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9398 ext-2033 **I** Email:
abha...@idctechnologies.com <abha...@idctechnologies.com> I *

*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn ID: *
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=198619619&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile