*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position       = Jr . Business Analyst with*

* Peoplesoft Location      =  Bloomington , ILDuration     = 6+ monthsRate
Max     =  $45 - 50/hr MAXXX*

*Must be a USC, GC or EAD*

*Here is the requirement for 2 Peoplesoft BA positions!*
These *will be the Business Analyst positions that will be a part of the
project team responsible for upgrading General Ledger system*.

*Skills and experiences needed include:*
·
*PeopleSoft 9.1 or greater General Ledger experience is necessary and 9.2
is optimal.*· Any experience with ERP General Ledger and Upgrade efforts
would be very beneficial.
· Good organizational skills and a tolerance for working with lengthy task
lists.
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft reporting tools.
Work responsibilities will include:
· The tracking and analysis of updates to customizations
· Identification of navigational changes and changes in functionality to
existing security roles
· Evaluation and update of training documents and user procedures
Preparation and execution of test cases where testing involves multiple
levels of regression and new functionality testing
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice*: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.