Hi,

Hope you are doing great

*Role:: Implementation Coordinator *

*Location:: Bloomington, IL*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

 Implementation Coordinators are responsible for managing the integrity of
the infrastructure through the coordination of projects to determine
product selection, perform implementation testing, technical design and
development, validation, deployment, monitoring and maintenance. They
coordinate the work of other technical SMEs, drive infrastructure
technology issues to resolution, and influence technical decisions.
Candidate should be well-versed in project work and have the ability to
multi-task in a face-paced environment.

*Key Job Family Responsibilities*

Organizes, plans, and executes technical aspects of infrastructure
including implementation, integration, and support of State Farm's
applications

Selects, develops and understands products to ensure the integrity,
performance and stability of the infrastructure

Develops, follows, and/or implements infrastructure policies, strategies,
guidelines, standards, and procedures

Delivers completed applications into State Farm's production environment
including implementation testing

Working to improve time to market opportunities and provide flexible
solutions by embracing the solution provider mindset

Applies innovation, passion, flexibility, adaptability, and initiative in
daily activities to contribute to a Systems culture that clearly reflects
these ideals

Maintains an understanding of how technology can enhance State Farm's
business and helps our business partners

Interfaces with business partners to:

Understand their technical needs

Coordinate, design, develop, or recommend integrated technical solutions

Implement and support integrated technical solutions

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> I *

*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*