who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :  Windows Server
EngineerLocation : Franklin, TNDuration:  1+year contact*

*Must-have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Windows Server Engineer: build,
troubleshoot, do upgrades, patch managementData center management - keep an
eye on the servers, hardware maintenanceActive Directory - user management,
group policy, adding/removing machinesMedium to large environment
experience*

*Plusses VMware*

*RoleThese Server Engineers will be handling the entire server environment
at this data center location in Franklin, TN. They need to have experience
with Windows Server Engineering which consists of doing builds,
troubleshooting, upgrades, patch management, data center management, Active
Directory, and provisioning services. The data center is in an offsite
location, so they need to keep an eye on the servers and do the hardware
maintenance. They should have come from a medium to large size environment,
as they will be handling 200+ servers.*