Hi,

 Please find the below requirement and reply back with suitable profile and
contact details.

Kindly respond to suku...@volgasystems.com

 Job Title :            *SAP MM/PP Lead*

Work Site:        *San Francisco, CA*

Duration  :     *3+months*

ownership • Team lead MM/PP that can work directly with VP of MFG, director
of mfg and manager of S&OP to develop blueprint and then implement • Strong
in inventory management, and production planning within electronic
manufacturing (Client manufactures electronic components and finished goods
for cinema serves and noise reduction and broadcasting electronics - similar
to audio equipment/components Sony, Pioneer, etc.. ). • Solid understanding
of QM as it relates to MM and PP • Can do a blueprint in PP while working
with our MM team to help with IM and vendor masters • Excellent written and
verbal communications skills • Experience with contract mfg a plus • *8+ Yrs
* SAP experience • A solid business background in IM or MFG very helpful •
Experience in building interfaces that move FG inventory from MAPICS to SAP

*Need Local Resource and who can start immediately.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Sukumar,*

suku...@volgasystems.com

*(408)-216-7673(voice)*

*www.volgasystems.com*

IM : *volgasystems1*

*http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies** *

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.