*Hi,*

This is AJAY from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization
and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be
interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do
send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.

*Role: **SQL Admin*

*Location: **EXTON-PA*

*Duration: **3 months*

*Job description:*

Experience in Production Microsoft SQL Server database support environment.

·         Upgrading SQL Servers from 2005 to SQL Server 2008/2012.

·         Applying Service packs and Hot fixes on all the environment
servers (DEV, UAT, and PRD).

·         Contacting Microsoft by creating a ticket with Microsoft support
if required.

·         Moving the DTS, SSIS packages from UAT server to PRD Servers,
changing modifications to DTS and SSIS packages according to the user
requirement in PRD servers.

·         Work experience on ITIL tools like Remedy, HP Tool on creation of
Problem tickets, Change Requests, Work Orders etc..

·         Administration: Backup/Restore, Index Rebuild/Defrag. Adhoc
Backup/Restore of the database by means of Management Studio/Lite speed
tool/Tivoli storage manager tool.

·         Monitor Database Growth: Primarily includes monitoring the size
of the databases like shrinking the databases, adding Data/Log files to the
databases

·         Respond and Troubleshoot database related problems reported by
customers.

·         Adding Linked Servers (SqlServes, Oracle DB Servers) to the Sql
Servers.

·         Implementing/Administration of high availability like
Replication/Always on/Clustering.

·         Analyzing and troubleshooting the long running queries, blocking
queries.

·         Working on with the Development and Test teams in applying bug
and hot fixes in both UAT and Production environments.

·         Database auditing, monitoring of various database activities,
working proactively on performance issues.

·         Refreshing UAT and Reporting instances with production data.

·         Involved in Project reviews, Presentations and all other
activities.

·         Participating in Monthly project reviews and making presentations
about the current status of the project.

·         Automation of daily activities using T-SQL or PowerShell.

*Thanks & Regards*

Ajay Raghava

Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team

Burgeon IT Services LLC.

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No. : 302-544-9595, Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: a...@burgeonits.com  Website: www.burgeonits.com

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience