*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Java Developer with Performance EngineerLocation = Wilmington,
DE ( Local Or Near BY)Duration = 24 + months*

*Interview = Face to Face *

Looking for engineers who are comfortable digging into complex systems,
identifying performance optimizations and working with development teams
for implementation

*5+ years of Java development experience with a strong passion for software
performance*Experience  analyzing, profiling and tuning source code,
database queries, web/application servers and infrastructure  with the aim
of making systems more resilient and scalable
Solid understanding of system architecture and design principles
Hands on experience in analysis of logs to determine application usage
patterns and workload
Working with the TechOps teams to investigate production issues and advise
on tuning
Solid understanding of operating systems and networking
Strong knowledge of relational *databases and NoSQL*
Knowledge of any performance *testing tool (Jmeter, Grinder or similar)*

*Essential Skills:*
Good core java skills
Some web development skills - *RESTful APIs, AngularJS, JavaScript*
Proficiency in working on *Linux environments*
Understanding of *SQL and query optimization*
Good communication and presentation skills
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.