Hello,

I came across your resume online while attempting to fill an opportunity
for * IBM Websphere Commerce Server consultant*

This is contract opportunity with our client.  I have attached the job
descriptions below for your review.

If these are opportunities that interest you, please call me at your
earliest convenience and send me an updated copy of your resume in word
format. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of
a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my contact information.  I
can be reached from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time at *ramu.du...@bcforward.com
<ramu.du...@bcforward.com> *or *317-210-8520*.

*Position : IBM Websphere Commerce Server consultant*

*Location : HARTFORD CT*

*Duration : 4 Months contract *

*Direct Client Requirement *

Integration Developer & Triage Lead:
Middleware technologies include IBM Integration Bus and DataPower
Technical resource to support the interface testing and triage across SAP,
Oracle, CPQ, SalesForce.com, and Legacy.
Responsibilities include confirming build of middleware components,
establishing technical connectivity, monitoring execution of interfaces
during testing, defect triage, coordination of remediation, and migration
of changes across environments.
Resource must be able to quickly grasp complex integration scenarios and
have technical aptitude to coordinate test execution and investigate issues.

*Thank & Regards,*

*RAMU*
Sr. IT Recruiter
866.363.1132 Toll Free

317-210-8520 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax
ramu.du...@bcforward.com

*http://www.bcforward.com* <http://www.bcforward.com/>

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

<http://www.bcforward.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/BCforward>  <http://www.twitter.com/bcforward>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/947715>
<http://foursquare.com/venue/11341497>
 <http://www.americanstaffing.net/>

*Offers for employment with BCforward are contingent based on results of
the following: *Criminal History Check - federal/state/local - last 10
years *Credit Check - only if handling financial transactions *Education
Verification – highest level completed *Employment Verification – last 5
years *Drug Screening - Urine tests *SSN Verification/ Trace*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to
ramu.du...@bcforward.com  with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.