*Lead .NET Developer – Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*

*Job Title: Lead .Net Developer*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Direct Client Position*

Rate: $60-65/hr on C2C

*This is for the redesign/upgrades to DARTS and eTeams due to our upgrading
of the Primavera scheduling software. We already have three other IT
temporary consultants working on this project.*

*Design and develop data intensive project management applications
including upgrading legacy applications to current .Net technology. Must
have significant experience developing web applications and be familiar
with project management applications. Will be responsible for implementing
and deploying the updated applications.*

*Required Skills:*

*HTML*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>*

*JavaScript*