Dear Associates,
    Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com> ,

*Application/Database Server Support*
Location:  Center City Philadelphia, PA
Duration:  6+ months
Rate:  $35 an hour

-  Must have strong comm. Skills – both verbal and written – will be
interacting with business partners, suppliers and EDI vendors
-  UNIX experience – shell scripting experience is needed, won’t be writing
new scripts but will be reviewing scripts created by vendors and checking
for errors
-  Windows Experience – reviewing batch and FTP commands
-  Database – Oracle 10g – they should also have knowledge of SQL – primary
work will be on Oracle 10g though
-  Excellent problem solving skills
-  Expertise in database scripts deployment process including Oracle error
resolutions
-  Experience with Web site errors and root cause investigations
-  Experience with Software Installations and configuration settings
alterations

*Skills:
Databases:
*-  Oracle 10g
-  SQL Server2005
-  TOAD tool

*Operating Systems:*
-  UNIX
-  Windows
-  DOS

*Programming & Scripting:*
-  SQL
-  Oracle PL/SQL
-  ASP
-  UNIX Shell
-  FTP Commands
-  Batch and Perl Scripts

*Web Sever Environment:*
-  MS IIS
-  Apache Tomcat

*Project Management Tools*
-  MS Project
-  MS Office
-  MS Visio

*Please do the following details:-*

* Complete Name:
* Visa Status:
* Availability:
* Current Location:
* Willing to Relocate:
* Willing to Travel:
* Rate/hr on W2/1099/C2C (without any benefits):
* Best Contact Number:
* E-Mail:
* SSN (Last 4 digits) (mandatory for submission):

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
 *Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.