Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = SOA ArchitectLocation = Chicago  ,IL( local only)Duration = 12
month contract*

*Interview = Face to Face*

*Good SOA project experienceExperience implementing SOA strategies*
Both Java and Oracle environment experience
Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) strategy. This implementation will
focus on the development of SOA services to support Accounting systems.
This resource will establish and communicate best practices for service
oriented initiatives across all technology platforms. Key aspects of the
best practices include: re-usable API’s, security, performance, scalability
ease of support, stability, and sound design that readily accepts change.
** Manager will be reviewing resumes ASAP and scheduling interviews next
week.
Major Duties:
1. Evaluates and makes recommendation on techniques, practices, or
technologies that would enhance business needs. Also does work to ensure
continuous process improvements.
3. Communicates with systems, vendors, and partners at all levels in the
business unit, and clients about new technology/systems issues that would
enhance current practices/maintain system availability and service level
agreements.
4. Provides input into strategic planning and long-range direction for
technology in the business unit.
5. Acts as the technical or business consultant on project
development/production health, new techniques and the implementation of new
processes.
6. Develops or maintains computer programs, including designing, coding,
testing, debugging, and installation as needed.
7. Conducts feasibility studies and defines and designs system requirements
for complex data processing projects.
8. Prepares project phase reports, including requirements, feasibility,
definition and design. May also review and validate requirements,
definition and design to evaluate production impact and support requirements
9. Carries out activities that are large in scope and technically difficult
10. Role is balanced between high level operational execution and
development, and execution of strategic direction of business function
activities
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.