Hi Partners,

Greetings from FTC!!!!

Hope you are doing well. I am kumar currently working as a Business
Development Manager with FutureTech and I would like to present my
excellent resources who are rolling out of the projects shortly. In this
regards I would like to check with you if you got any contract openings
suitable to my candidate skills. Please let me know if you got any openings
for them. Thanks

You can reach me at 678-990-7777 Ext: 407 / ku...@ftc.bz

*Consultant*

*Skill Set / Role*

*Experience*

*Present Location*

*Relocation*

Suresh

Network Engineer

9 years

Atlanta , GA

Open

Meher Dutt

SAP HR Technical

8 years

Atlanta , GA

Open

Teja

Hadoop Developer

7 years

Denver, CO

Open

Looking forward for your response …..

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Senior Manager-- Business Development

*FutureTech Consultants, LLC*

5655 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 212, Norcross GA 30092

Tel: 678-990-7777 Ext: 407 | Email: ku...@ftc.bz