*Position: **Test/QA Engineer - IP/Network*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Location: **Littleton, CO*

1. Working experience with design and development of carrier validation/IP
networking lab involving design drawings, wiring diagrams, IP address
design, and test case development.

2. Design, development, integration and testing of IPTV Video services Test
Lab.

3. Install, Configure Maintain Home Networking, DSLAM, Metro Ethernet,
IP/MPLS Core and Head end equipment

4. IP Networking Lab design and development experience

5. Installation and configuration of Radius, DHCP, NAT, Syslog’s, SNMP, and
popular NMS Systems.

6. Knowledge IP Networking Protocols - OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS,
Metro-Ethernet, IGMP, PIM, VPLS, VPN, RSVP-TE, LDP

7. Good understanding of IP / MPLS routing / signalling protocols, IP
Services such as IP / MPLS, VPN(L2/L3), IPTV & deployment issues is an
added advantage.

8. Hands on experience in Configuration, Provisioning, and Monitoring of
Cisco, Alcatel and Juniper Switches/Routers.

9. Cisco Certifications - CCNA and CCIE will be added advantage

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>