Position: Core Java Developer

Duration: 6+months

Location: Houston TX

Must have: 10+years of Total experience

                      Core java 6+ years (java 1.6/1.7/1.8)

Job Description

We are looking for a senior Java/Javascript/HTML5 developer.    The project
will include a HTML5/JavaScript frontend and RESTful service backend
(Java).  The candidate must be experienced building this type of
application and have the following skillset:

Required:

•         Core java 6+ years (java 1.6/1.7/1.8)

•         Experience building RESTful services with spring MVC (preferred)
or JAX-RS

•         Experience developing rich web clients
(HTML5/CSS/jQuery/JavaScript)

•         JPA and or Hibernate

•         JDBC

•         Strong database skills (SQL queries, schema design,
troubleshooting query performance, etc)

•         Maven/Git

•         Good communication skills

Preferred:

•         Experience using math libraries (for example commons-math)

•         TypeScript

•         AngularJS and KendoUI

Must have:

•         Core Java (at least 1.6, app will done in 1.8)

•         Javascript

•         Spring MVC

•         Rest (exposing using Spring MVC)

•         HTML5

•         SQL (able to pull data, reformat data, make queries, and joins)

Big Pluses:

•         GIT for source control

•         Mathematical background

Nice to have:

•         Angular (not a must have)

•         Kendo

•         TypeScript

•         Math skills: Experience with a mathematical background or
GeoScience background is ideal.  Or doing math programming, using libraries
like commons-math.  Problem solving, critical thinking is almost more
important than math skills.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>