Hello,

I have a urgent requirement, Please send me your update resume matching to
naren...@elementtechnoilogies.com for the below Job Description.

*Role: Sr. CQ5 Developer/Lead(Direct client)*

*Location: REMOTE(70% remote and 30% travel)*

*Duration:  Contract Long Term *

Need 5 Sr. CQ5 Architect/Developer/Lead, remote work, contract. Long term.

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

·         Name –

·         Contact -

·         Email-

·         Rate on C2C, W2 or Salary -

·         Current Location -

·         Availability -

·         Visa status & Valid Till-

·         Relocation–

·         SSN last 4 Digits No-

·         Total IT Exp-

·         US Exp -

·         Communication:  /10

·         *Skype Id:*

·         *LinkedIn:*

·         *Any Pending Offer’s or Waiting for Feedback:*

*Two Professional References from Recent Project and If you have worked
with American Guy please send it that will be added advantage.*

Name:

Designation:

Contact No:

Professional Email Id: