Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* * Dot net application architect *

*Location**:: **Louisville, US*

*Job/ Role Description*

*Job Title*

Dot net application architect

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

10+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Dotnet application architect

*Experience Required*

10+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Dotnet application architect

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Onsite offshore coordination

*Education*

BTech/ MCA

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

July 23rd / ASAP

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12

*Work Location*

Louisville, US

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*