*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position  = VMare Technical Lead*

*Location = NYC , NY **( Local OR Near BY)*

*Duration = 6+ Months*

*Face to face and need two references*

*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

-Must have at least 8 years of experience in key technical role in
successful data center optimization / virtualization / consolidation
projects.

-Extensive experience with Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, Linux, Solaris, ZLinux

-Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Solaris
Zones/LDOMS/Oracle VM)

-Experience with V2V, P2V migration tools (Platespin, VMWare VConverter,
Oracle P2V)

-DBA level experience working within MS SQL Server and Oracle database
environments

-Experience with Perl, .Net, XML, and Unix shell and Windows scripting

-Experience with remote access and file transfer tools such as FTP, SSH, RDP

-Knowledge of standard network protocols, load balancing, and firewalls in
a CISCO network environment

-Extensive experience designing and architecting highly available, secure,
scalable hosting infrastructures

-Experience with high availability and disaster recovery solutions and
tools, including clustering, load balancing, etc

-Experience with SAN and NAS technologies, CIFS and NFS protocols

-ITIL knowledge and experience

-Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.

-Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the
responsibility for the appropriate technical and architectural
implementation of projects.

-Self-motivated who takes initiative and works well in a team environment
with the ability to meet deadlines.

*DESIREABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

-Bachelor’s degree in a related IT field

-Experience with design and hosting of ColdFusion, ASP.NET, J2EE, and PHP
based application architectures

-Extensive experience with IIS, Apache, Weblogic, Websphere

-Experience with Tivoli/Netcool, BMC Bladelogic, NetIQ AppManager

-Prior experience interfacing with executive level management, creating and
giving senior level presentations

Excellent technical knowledge of Windows 2003/2008/2012 Enterprise server
platform and Linux. Strong written and verbal communication skills;
excellent analytic, organization skills; and ability to handle multiple
tasks under tight deadlines.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email:jre...@jcssusa.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *