Here is the following new requirement. Kindly also mark a cc to
da...@analystusa.com

1) *Sr. SAP HR ABAP wt **interface experience. Philly 4 to 6 months.*

*Rate is open but needs to be competitive. ($55 to $70 DOE) Lower the
better. *

This need is still not out in the market

*References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. *** .

2) Sr. SAP FICO

San Jose, CA (Locals *preferred* but not a must)

5 months

Rate: $55 to $60 DOE

*Requirement: *

-7 years experience in functional configuration with the SAP R/3 Financial
accounting & controlling (FI/CO).

- Good understanding of in SAP AP, AR, Asset Accounting and reporting tools
such as ABAP queries, Report Painter and Report Writer.

- Good understanding of business processes relating to SAP
Finance/Controlling and Integration with SD and MM Modules

Please send me updated resume rates and contact. Would like 2 references

*Resumes need to include: *

Full legal name (first, middle and last) as it appears on their
passport/visa/social,

Contact details (phone/email)

Current location (city, state)

 *References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. ***

 Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*