Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *Microstrategy Administrator*

*Location::** Wilton, Connecticut,*

*Duration: **12+months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Admin

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8Yr

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Micro strategy Suite, PL/SQL

*Experience Required*

   - Experience as a Micro Strategy consultant
   - Micro Strategy Certified Developer
   - Understanding of the Actuarial/ Finance industry.
   - Experience with Agile development
   - Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Minimum 5 years of current and hands-on experience with the
   MicroStrategy tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume
   Datamarts with Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions. Minimum 5 years of
   current and hands-on experience in developing interactive dashboards
   - Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for
   report performance.
   - Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite
   including the following – Dimensional Modeling, Architect, Developer,
   Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/automation,
   Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transactional
   services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight, Mobile.
   - Minimum 7 years of current and hands-on experience with SQL and
   Relational databases
   - Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
   - Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
   - Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition
   of projects/portfolio.
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
   - Strong customer service skills
   - Experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources
   - Ability to establish / build cross divisional relationships /
   collaboration
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
   communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management
   on both the business and IT sides.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

*Education*

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

15-June-15

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

9-12 months

*Work Location *

Wilton, Connecticut

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*