*Hi Partners,         *

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com*

Position: PeopleSoft  Business Analyst

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 3 Months

*Job Description *

We are seeking a PeopleSoft Financials Business Analyst with significant
proficiency primarily in AM module, along with relevant knowledge of the
related Financials modules (AP, GL, KK, etc) to join our Financial Systems
Division in a contract capacity.

*Required Skills*

· · 3+ years of hands-on experience providing functional support of
PeopleSoft Financials 9.x AM module

· 2+ years of Oracle SQL experience using SQL

· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minor in Computer Information
Systems or equivalent

*Preferred Skills*

· · 2+ years hands-on experience with AM module

· 2+ years in of experience with Automated Testing Packages, MS Office
products (Word/Excel/Visio), full lifecycle development methodologies, and
functional specification development

· 2+ years of experience in Public Sector

· Demonstrated proficiency in relevant analytical abilities

· Demonstrated work experience as financial Business Analyst or higher

· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral
and written formats

· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with functional and technical
teams

Thanks & Regards
Adem
Technical Recruiter