*Need Visa Copy during Submission  !!*

Hi Folks,

Please share the profiles for this position.

Java JSF Developer

Malvern,PA

Senior

Tech lead role for a Java UI project. Mandatory Skills Java/j2ee, JSF,
Spring MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Good to have: Angular JS, Junit. Good experience
with Agile. Experience working in the Onsite/Offshore model. Experience
with Financial Services preferred.

*Raj Yadav*

*Assistant Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*Email:* y...@idctechnologies.com <vik...@idctechnologies.com> |
www.idctechnologies.com

*Desk: *408-668-8744

*Fax:* 408-608-6088

*Address:* 1851, McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
“Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail