Dear Partner,

Please find the below requirement with our client in NJ

Title                       : .NET Developer with Windows - Enterprise
Library

Location               : Weehawken NJ

Duration              : 12 Months

*NOTE  : PLEASE ADD UNIVERSITY NAME OF THE CONSULTANT IN SUBMISSION FORMAT *

Skills

Experience on Windows platform, Enterprise Library like *AppFabric,
3rd Party Components like Dev
Express, Infragistics, Telerik..*

-        Very strong C#/.Net fundamentals

-        Strong WPF/HTML5 UI skills

-        WCF/messaging knowledge

-        Good database concepts and knowledge ( Oracle pl/sql , MS SQL  or
Sybase )

-        Knowledge of linq2sql, entitysql, VSTO, functional programming

-        Familiar with caching technologies enterprise library, AppFabric,
NCache etc

-        Ability to tune/profile .Net applications

-        Should have worked with 3rd party components like DevExpress,
Infragistics, Telerik etc

-        Enterprise library or other frameworks for logging, caching,
dependency injection

The above Job Description is already present in the JD details which I have
shared with you today morning. Can you please assist to get some suitable
candidates with above JD.

*Best Regards,*

*John Manohar*

*Sr Technical Recruiter *