*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : QA Tester (Must have POS - Point of Sales domain)Location :
Woonsocket, RIDuration : 12+ Months Contract Job Description:-*Participate
in Requirements Analysis for Large Enterprise Systems
Draft Test Strategy, System Test Planning and System Test cases
Lead and drive End to End System Test Execution of Large Enterprise Systems
Setup Test Management Process and Metrics against Service Levels of client
System Test Defect Management and Metrics generation
Coordinate with IT development and services team for the resolution of
System Test Issues
Testing Estimation for Enterprise Systems
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee.

*Required Skills:-*We are looking for QA professionals with the following
skillsets:
Must Have Skills/Certifications
Good functional/domain knowledge of POS (Point of Sales) domain
Hands-on experience in QA (Quality Assurance) of Retail Store / Enterprise
Systems
Ability to understand customer requirements and draft Test Scripts and Test
Plan
Hands-on Experience of Manual Testing and defect management
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*