Hi All,

We have an urgent requirement for a *Business Analyst .* This is a *Contract
position* based in *NYC, NY*. If you are interested in this position,
please contact me / send your updated resumes at naim.sysm...@gmail.com or
nai...@usgrpinc.com

*Position*

*Business Analyst with Cognos Experience*

*Location*

*NYC, NY*

*Job Type*

*6 Months - Contract*

*Start Date*

Immediate & URGENT

*Job Description*

  *Interview Process – Phone/F2F (Required)*

Experience with Finance applications required.  Prefer some exposure to
planning and forecasting applications and IBM Cognos TM1 or other
multidimensional database applications.

•              Experience with and understanding of *OLAP tools (TM1,
Essbase, etc)*
•              Experience with *automated workflow systems (such as Pega or
similar tools)*
•              Experience with Planning and Forecasting applications
•              Experience with developing and documenting business
requirements
•              Experience performing and managing *User Acceptance Testing* (by
managing I mean working with business users to assist them with testing,
developing scenarios and scripts, tracking issues)

*Regards,*

*Naim Khan*
*(614) 588-8492 | nai...@usgrpinc.com <nai...@usgrpinc.com>*
*565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110 | Dublin | OH | 43017*