*Position:Mainframe Developer *
*Duration: 1+years*
*Location: **Woodlawn, MD*
*Required skills*: Expert REXX experience is required.
*Job description*: Project Details:The position will report to the SSA
Validation and Testing team and will be responsible for the planning,
execution, problem resolution, and re-execution as required and, of
Validation test cycles. Metrics and reporting to the customer on the
outcome of said testing. Maintain and developing new code (JCL,REXX, etc)
as required.Senior level developer needed to work independently that is
tasked with supporting the Validation team. We are responsible for
providing a full range of IT integration services and supporting a
multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems
modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management,
infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration,
research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives,
research and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives
and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms.Required Skills: ·
Candidate must have at least 11yrs exp. Expert REXX skills are critical.·
Experience with COBOL, JCL and SQL Error handling, Debugging, and analysis
of code written by others.· Strong REXX and/or CLIST experience to automate
job processing.· Experience with File Aid· Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. · Must be team player and get along well with others
Desired Skills: · Knowledge of Section 508 accessibility standards.·
Ability to independently research problems and provide solutions.· Detail
oriented and committed to consistently completing repetitive
production-like tasks on-time and error-free. · Self-starter, highly
motivated individual; team player who can adapt to changes in customer
requirements·
 General Endevor knowledge** Please note that experience with each of these
technologies is not required; training will be provided on any technologies
you’d be working with that you do not have exposure to
--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>