*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position    = Project Manager*

*Location  =  Albany, NY **(Local or Near BY ) *

*Duration  =  Long term*

*Rate      =$65 -67/hr on C2C*

*Client: HBITS*

*NEED LOCALS OR NEAR BY…. FACE TO FACE REQUIRED*

84 months of experience in managing and leading multiple large, complex IT
projects, functioning as the project manager with full responsibility for
their successful completion. Large, complex IT projects are defined
primarily as those with the following characteristics: budget over
$500,000, duration over 12 months, multiple funding sources including
Federal and grant funding, management of third party vendors, management of
external stakeholders, multi-level project team organization, and
deployment to geographically diverse end users.

84 months of experience in engaging in project communication, including
leading regularly scheduled project team meetings, preparing meeting
summaries, facilitating meetings to resolve project issues, preparing clear
and concise status reports, presenting project status briefings to IT
leadership, and presenting project status briefings to project steering
committees and/or agency executive management.

84 months of experience in developing and maintaining schedules in
Microsoft Project.

48 months of experience in managing projects using a *Project Management
Body of Knowledge* (*PMBOK) based  project management methodology*,
containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines
for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a
formal Project Management Office.

48 months of experience in managing COTS software implementation projects
and/or in-house application development (SDLC) projects.

48 months of experience in facilitating elicitation of business
requirements and documenting business requirements.

24 months of experience in managing projects for New York State Agencies.

12 months of experience in managing IT infrastructure projects.

12 months of experience in managing projects involving multiple entities
not belonging to the same organization, e.g., State Agencies,  Federal
Agencies, and Corporations.

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *