Hi,
Hope you doing good,
We have below requirement for one of our cleint, please let me know if you
have any consultants available.
Share your consultant profile to *sw...@genuineitllc.com
<sw...@genuineitllc.com>*

Title: C# Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3 M+
Job Details:

   - Looking for more than 7+ years experience working with C#.NET, SQL
   Server.
   - 5+ years C# experience.
   - Software engineer responsible for enhancements, support and new
   development.
   - Will work on existing applications and helping business users using
   the applications.
   - Experience in C# .NET, SQL Server.
   - WCF and Web API experience.
   - Knowledge of Visual Studio, .NET framework and web applications.

Genuine IT LLC

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com

Web: http://www.genuineitllc.com/