Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below requirement for of our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable consultants available.

Title: .Net developer/ Automation Dot Net developer
Location: Dallas/ New Jersey/ CO /Southern CA *(Local consultants only)*
Duration: 12 M
*Job details:*
The Automation Developer will leverage their technical skills and partner
with business owners in the automation of repeatable tasks currently being
completed manually.  An example of this could be using software like
Automation Anywhere to grab data from a web site or database, exporting to
Excel, using Visual Basic scripting to perform necessary actions, like
calculations, pivot tables, graphing, then taking the necessary elements
and placing them into PowerPoint or other presentation mediums.

 *Required Experience & Technical Requirements:*

   -  Strong web development skills utilizing Microsoft Technologies.
   - *Proficiency with Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>.*
   - Solid grasp of Client/Server fundamentals and Browser/Server
   interaction and IIS.
   -  Familiarity with other programming languages, such as Javascript,
   Perl, Python and Cold Fusion.
   - Strong SQL server skills; experience with design and development of
   relational databases  including table creation, stored procedure
   development.
   -  Pro*ficiency with Visual Studio 2012, 2013 & 2015; Microsoft .NET
   Framework 2.0, 3.5 and higher.*
   -  Knowledge with Automation Anywhere Software a plus. (
   https://www.automationanywhere.com/)
   - Experience working with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.

Looking forward to hear from you.
*Best Regards**…**.**..**?*
Genuine IT LLC
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com