Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

QA Opportunity
Long Term Contract
Ann Arbor MI

Retail E-Commerce is a MUST HAVE
Mobile is nice to have

assurance throughout the application development cycle for the eCommerce
group.  Through the leadership

provided by the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Associate will
partner with the development team for overall code quality.

QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
·  Ability to work independently or in a team environment
·  Excellent attention to detail
·  Excellent communication skills
·  Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android)
·  Hands-on experience with eCommerce web sites
· Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle
· Familiarity with common development tools, such as JavaScript, JSP, AJAX,
CSS, XHTML, Flash, browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.), SQL, Unix, Linux,
Apache, Tomcat, IIS, MySQL, Perl

 Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel --609-423-4210
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission

error has misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to
this message by "REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to use, disclose,

distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system. it from your computer system