Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Curam V6 Certified Developer* for one of our
client at *Raleigh,
NC**.* Please let me know your interest.

*Curam V6 Certified Developer*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: Long term*

*F2F interview is required.*

*Required/Desired Skills:*

·         Cúram V6 Certified Developer

·         Social enterprise management experience.

·         Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life
cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.

·         Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise
Framework and Cúram Solution Modules.

·         Experience in problem identification and integration of technical
skills to address and solve issues.

·         Experience with translating and communicating highly technical
concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.

·         Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS
Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

·         Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by
responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently
identify options.

·         Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or
detailed technical procedures.

·         Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram
Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage
(CERT).

·         Experience using Oracle and Subversion.

·         Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web
application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.

·         Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and
Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).

·         Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.

·         Experience with JavaScript and IBM Websphere.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.