Hi,

Please send me the Profiles to

*chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *Windows Desktop Admin/Support -- Nashville, TN
*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Phone Hire*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*Title                  :           Windows Desktop Admin/Support *

*Duration           :*            *6+ Months*

*Location           :           Nashville, TN*

* *

*The Job Description is as follows:*

* *

Ø       Providing operational field level support for Windows Desktop
administration. Must have excellent communication skills and be familiar
with telephone support and possible field level support at the facility.

Ø       Nice to have Citrix experience and should be able to communicate the
troubleshooting issues over the phone.

Ø       Knowledge of the Midas Case Management product desirable but not
necessary.

*Chakri*

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(*:   608-237-1724 (O) ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
****:** * chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || URL:  www.adaminfotech.com