Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *Performance Engineer *

*Location::** Dallas , Texas*

*Duration**:: 12 months*

*Job Description::*

Role

Performance Engineer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

*Must Have Skill set  :* *:Itko Lisa, HP Loadrunner,*
*Good To Have Skill Set :*winscp, IBM zSeries mainframe, IBM iSeries/AS400,
DB2, & Oracle.

Must have Basic overview and understanding of the performance matrix and
resource utilization parameters on various OS like windows, Unix , Sun
solarix , HP Aux , Turnaround time , think time etc .
Must have hands on experience on tuning performance parameters on Various
Databases and analyze DB report like AWR, SQL trace, Tkprof  on   Oracle /
SQL/DB2 etc.
Should have basic knowledge in handling performance attributes on MQ ,
Massage broker , IIB, Web sphere , Web logic , Mainframe , AIX , iplanet
and IBM DMZ load balancers.

Roles and responsibility

1. Strong interpersonal communication skills with capabilities in data
analysis, planning, risk mitigation and teamwork
2. Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical situations, resolve
issues, and work independently when necessary to complete assignments
3. Design and implement testing processes and Software Quality Assurance
(SQA) methodologies necessary to deliver scalable, maintainable, and
performance-free system(s) in an on-time and cost-effective manner
4. Serve as an interface with software developers and end-users
5. Reports significant performance issues and aids in driving
solution-to-application development team
6. Analyzes test results from a technical standpoint and the ability to
isolate performance issues prior to escalating to the development team for
resolution
7. Contribute to the continuous advancement of current processes
8. Work closely with the development team in executing automated and manual
testing strategies
9. Interact with performance engineers in script/scenario
design/-development

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Development and execution of automation scripts using ITKO Lisa, HP
Loadrunner; configuring and monitoring metrics during test executions, and
assisting with documenting and interpreting test results. The individual
will be working as part of a team testing applications having a complex web
architecture containing a broad range of technologies and back-end systems;
including WebSphere, AIX Unix, IBM zSeries mainframe, IBM iSeries/AS400,
DB2, and Oracle.

Total experience in required skill (years)

5 + years experience in developing test automation scripts

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

$50-55/hr

Work Location

Dallas , Texas

Duration

1 year

Assignment start date

Immediate

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*