Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

Please do share me your hotlist also at *ar...@tresourceinc.com*
<ar...@tresourceinc.com>

*EDI Analyst – Healthcare IT in NYC*

*Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview. *

I Need someone ASAP for this role.  This is with a healthcare city agency.
Rate is a bit conservative there – around $45 hr C2C

I Need an EDI Analyst with BA skills.  A QA Tester will NOT work.

Workweek is 35 hours a week so please ensure your candidates are aware of
this.

Purpose of Position:

The EDI Analyst will analyze, setup and test EDI transactions.

 Key Responsibilities:

*1.   *Responsible for testing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting HIPAA
EDI (837,

835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278) transactions and applications.

2.   Implement new and update existing Companion Guides and Trading Partner

Agreements

3.  Supported day-to-day operations of ED I, including identifying any
technical
problems with sending/receiving transactions

4.   Interfaced with providers, vendors and internal departments to address
technical issues related to EDI

5.  Review electronic data received from providers/vendors to ensure
presence and accuracy of critical data elements

6.  Ongoing review of system setup and processes to ensure accurate and
optimum

setup for both provider and member selection

 Qualifications/Requirements:

•    Bachelor's degree in public health, health administration,
business administration
or information technology preferred!.

•    Minimum three years of full-time experience analyzing health care related
 data in a health-ca re environment.

•    Experience with HIPAA data transaction required

•    Must be able to work independently and to attend to detail.

•    Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Exce
l, SQL and

Access. Ability to run Access queries required.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 961, Cell: 408-502-5132*

*Gtalk:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>* Arpittechwire | Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>