*Hi,*

We are looking for* Java Developer. *Details are as below.

Location: *Dallas – Texas*

Duration:* 1 Year*

*Note:* *Need only USC/GC's*

*Citizenship Requirement: **Candidates **MUST **be either a U.S. citizen or
legal permanent resident of the U.S. **(for at least three years) **and be
willing to undergo an IRS Minimum Background Investigation.*

*Required Technical Skills:*

• Experience with the following technologies

• Java EE

• SOAP

• JSP

• JSF

• SOA

• SOAP

• Oracle Databases

*Responsibilities:*

·         Perform design and development of the application, architecture
analysis, functionally decompose the architecture to system elements,
design the system elements, validate the system design, conduct Logical
Design and Physical Design Reviews,

·         Implement/code the application based on the design, integrate the
web application with the COTS case management system,

·         Conduct unit testing, 508 testing, integrate unit tested software
into a fully integrated test environment,

·         Support I&T in defect analysis and resolution,

·        Perform production support activities; support the IRS staff in
development of the  application code

*Best Regards*

*NOOR*

*Sr Recruiter*