*Hi All,*

*     We do have urgent below position if interested then share me your
profile at nai...@usgrpinc.com <nai...@usgrpinc.com>.*

*Role: Teradata Technical Analyst*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration: *12/31/15, extension following up to 24 months.

*Job Description::*

Need Local Consultant who can go for Face To Face...

s*trong Teradata SQL skills.*

*Description*

*This position is responsible for identifying, analyzing and evaluating
system requirements and implementing solutions for projects and
enhancements. Must have the business and technical ability to define
systematic approaches to solving issues and drive the direction of a
solution; knowledge of cross team functionality; represents the team
outside the department, especially to the business. Must be able to work
independently. Proactively search out potential problems and recommend
resolutions. Must demonstrate ability to acquire skills with minimal formal
training - must be a self-starter.*

Thanks & Warm Regards,

NAIM KHAN,

United Software Group Inc.