Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
 Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

CANDIDATES WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE NEW YORK

  Title              :            Performance Tester

  Duration      :            6-12+ months

  Location      :            New York City, NY

Job Description & Required skills:

Need strong Performance Tester with Load Runner Experience.

Candidates need to be local and available ASAP!

Start date will likely be Monday, 08-30-10.

 Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||