Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Data Analyst with SQL BI, SSIS,SSRS
positions at Livingston, NJ and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB
the brief Job description for your understanding. Kindly forward your
profiles to sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for further process.

Requirement                          :           Data Analyst with SQL BI,
SSIS,SSRS

Location                                 :           Livingston, NJ

Duration                                 :           6 Months

Relevant Experience            :           5 to 7 years

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer