Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

We have below requirement for one of our client, please let me know if you
have any available.

*Title: Power Builder with Oracle*

Location: Huston, TX

Duration: Length 4-6 month contract

*Must be local to Houston and interview in person*

Power Builder / Oracle - On behalf on our client in the Oil and Gas sector.

*Job Details*

Work on a critical project to meet regulatory requirements (FERC 809 and
NAESB 3.0) for our client’s legacy US Commercial Transactional applications.

*Mandatory Skills*

5 + PowerBuilder.

5+ Oracle Database.

Stored Procedures, list views, tables etc.

*Nice to Have Skills : FERC regulatory compliance experience.*

Genuine IT LLC

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com

Web: http://www.genuineitllc.com/