*TIBCO Developer for cablevision*

NY

6 months

$50 to $55/hr DOE

*Job Description:- *

·          Understanding of TIBCO architecture, Business Modeling and
Processing Modeling, Monitoring, Security and Performance Policies.

·          TIBCO Business Works (Runtime/Design time Environment) & TIBCO
iprocess

·         TIBCO Adapters, Concept and use

A. TIBCO Administrator -- Concept

B. TIBCO Designer --- Through

C. TIBCO Runtime Agent ---- Understanding

D. TIBCO Rendezvous --- Through

·         Good understanding of JMS, JMS Servers (web sphere or web logic).

·         Comfortable with Core Java. Must have done programming in java
using collection framework, java introspection, threading, understand java
concepts.

·         Understanding of web services (wsdl, soap messaging, and uddi)

·         Understanding of Business Messaging Documents like EDIFACT,
EDIINT, ebXml, RossettaNet

·         Sound knowledge of Oracle SQL/PlSql.

Please send me updated resume rates and contact. Would like 2 references

*Resumes need to include: *

Full legal name (first, middle and last) as it appears on their
passport/visa/social,

Contact details (phone/email)

Current location (city, state)

*            ***

*References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. ***

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*

have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please send an email with subject REMOVE and we will do the needful
ASAP.