Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have
any one available.

*Network Engineer with Threat Management*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: Long term*
*Here is the job details:*
*Responsibilities include:*
•          Processing customer website unblock requests on Web sense and
Microsoft Threat Management Gateway proxy servers
•          Resolving complex customer unblock requests, including
application Internet access issues
•          A fundamental understanding of Networking, Network Security, and
Windows Desktop Support will help the analyst troubleshoot customer and
application.
•          Internet connectivity issues and know when to bring other IT
teams into complex troubleshooting situations.
•          Knowledge of the Web sense Web Security Gateway, Network
Security, and related infrastructure are key requirements of this position.
•          An understanding of Microsoft TMG will also help the resource
support proxy infrastructure.
•          The resource should have exceptional customer service skills.

Looking forward to hear from you.

*With Regards*

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com