Hi All,

*Please contact me @ (408) 361-8244 for the below resumes, only senior &
genuine candidates available: Candidates can travel or relocate anywhere in
US*

1.       Oracle AR Functional Consultant

2.       Oracle EB Tax Functional Consultant

3.       Oracle P2P Functional Consultant

4.       Oracle iProcurement Functional Consultant

5.       Oracle SCM Functional Lead

6.       Oracle Financials Functional Consultant

7.       Oracle General Ledger Functional Expert

8.       Oracle Apps Technical Consultant

9.       Oracle SOA Technical Consultant

10.   Oracle Order Management Functional Consultant

11.   Oracle Distribution/Demand Planning/Shipping Consultant

12.   Oracle Project Accounting Functional Consultant

13.   Oracle Project Costing & Billing Functional Consultant

14.   ERP Project Manager / IT Project Manager

15.   Oracle Treasury Functional Expert

16.   Hyperion Planning and Essbase Architect

17.   Oracle EBS Technical Lead

18.   Oracle EBS Invoice To Cash Functional Lead

*Please contact me for updated resume of our consultant’s*

Lenin

Manager HR & Recruitment

le...@dotsolved.com

Tel: 408-361-8244 FREE